Technically Andalucía Day is on February 28th but in true Spanish fashion it seems to be a multi-day celebration. The festivities began today with free sandwiches at school–ham and olive oil, surprise surprise–and the singing of the regional anthem. And the holiday culminates in two days off work (Monday and Tuesday) which we are honoring by, uh, going on vacation outside of Andalucía. Thank you, Andalusians. Enjoy the weekend! We’ll be back in March.
An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...