Last Sunday was Spanish Mother’s Day but I was so busy getting ready for my Pueblo premiere party that I didn’t get a chance to post a public thank you to my mom for all of her motherly guidance and love. Luckily, today is Mother’s Day in the United States so I get another chance. I love you Fati! I can’t thank you enough for being so supportive of my career and for passing on your good fashion sense and taste in stylish accessories. ¡Feliz Día de la Madre!
An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...