An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...
Author Archives: Erika Martínez
Gerald Phelony is featured in the opening scene of Pueblo. He appears in a cameo role as Phillip Raznick, Ben Raznick’s father. Gerald is a veteran actor. He has appeared in many supporting roles at Dinner Theaters in Washington State … Continue reading
The Oscars arrive to La Puerta de Segura! This Thursday, May 26, at 10 pm we premiere all eight episodes of Pueblo in our favorite local pub, the Trujal. The first episode will debut online the same day, followed by … Continue reading
Last Sunday was Spanish Mother’s Day but I was so busy getting ready for my Pueblo premiere party that I didn’t get a chance to post a public thank you to my mom for all of her motherly guidance and … Continue reading
Being an actress is a lot of work. As you can imagine, I keep myself very busy with the production of Pueblo. However, when I am not on set I do find time to take off my accessories and “let … Continue reading