An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...
Author Archives: Eve Richer
In preparation for our show’s upcoming internet debut, we’ve created a Pueblo video podcast page in the iTunes store. Our first two Celebrity Scoop trailers are available for download there and we’ll be adding the episodes as soon as they … Continue reading
Well we worked till the 11th hour getting ready for our Pueblo premiere party, but I am happy to report that our sneak preview screening on Friday was a huge success. A big thank you to everyone who came and … Continue reading
Olive season’s come and gone, the days are getting longer, and our apartment no longer feels like the Arctic tundra. What does this mean? It is finally spring. Adiós Seasonal Affective Disorder, viva la primavera! We’re still plugging away on … Continue reading
There’ve been a lot of events lately with Erika’s birthday, Andalucía Day, Teacher Day, and most recently, Carnival. I spent last year’s Carnival in New Orleans and the one before that in Rio de Janeiro, so it was interesting to … Continue reading
Technically Andalucía Day is on February 28th but in true Spanish fashion it seems to be a multi-day celebration. The festivities began today with free sandwiches at school–ham and olive oil, surprise surprise–and the singing of the regional anthem. And … Continue reading
A few photos from today’s shoot at the Radio Sierra station.
This project has evolved a lot since we first conceived of it and has almost taken on a life of it own. Mostly in a good way but occasionally in a man-eating-web-series-monster kind of way (our plan for five episodes … Continue reading
Okay, the truth is out: Ben and I are kind of weird. This has never been a closely guarded secret, but since we befriended a mannequin head and cast her in a web series, our penchant for the absurd has … Continue reading
Olive season is wrapping up so this weekend some of our aceitunero (olive worker) friends invited us to join them in the fields. They put Ben to work as a branch-hauler and tractor-driver and, as usual, I brought my camera … Continue reading