An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...
Category Archives: Filmmaking
I recently published a post about the camera and lenses used to film Pueblo so today I follow up with an entry on the other stuff we had in our equipment bag. I’ve listed the items below in decreasing order … Continue reading
The entire process of finding and deciding which music to use in Pueblo was one of my favorite parts of the project. We were lucky enough to get permission to use original compositions from many incredible musicians. Below is information … Continue reading
Some people have been curious about the gear I used to make Pueblo, so I’m finally writing up a post about my trusty Canon T2i. I was lucky to get this camera as a birthday/Xmas gift, but it’s on the … Continue reading