An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...
Tag Archives: residency card
This post is intended for current teaching assistants in Spain (auxiliares de conversación) who are planning to teach again for the 2011-12 school year. I cannot provide definitive information on the NIE renewal processs (I don’t think anybody can, because … Continue reading
UPDATE, May 24, 2011: Please take the following information with a grain of salt. It seems like Jaén is not accepting renewal applications anymore so it’s very possible that my request will be denied later this summer. Eve posted more … Continue reading