An episodic web series chronicling the adventures of an English teacher in small-town Spain.
Blog posts by
Subscribe to blog
- Hooray! Our new Barcelona Pueblo episode will be playing at a film festival in Philly! Info and photos here: http://t.co/Fua2uiYO 2012-09-12
- A 6 min tongue in cheek animation explaining Spain's financial crisis. Españistán by @AleixSalo http://t.co/xdV8kpLm 2012-04-30
- Mañana van a enseñar Pueblo ep 1 en un ciclo de cortos en Bcn. Estáis invitados! Bar Los Alamos, 25/Apr, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- Pueblo ep 1 is playing tomorrow at free short film screening in Bcn. Everyone's welcome! Bar Los Alamos, Apr 25, 21:30 http://t.co/Yr1b3BL7 2012-04-24
- I just liked "Casteller" on Vimeo: http://t.co/iLpWBYQ0 2012-03-04
- More updates...
Tag Archives: web series
We are excited to announce that Pueblo is now a featured web series on the St. John-Fisher Entertainment Network, a site showcasing original web content. The press release is pasted below for more info. Romantic Comedy ‘Pueblo’ Joins Web Series … Continue reading
The Oscars arrive to La Puerta de Segura! This Thursday, May 26, at 10 pm we premiere all eight episodes of Pueblo in our favorite local pub, the Trujal. The first episode will debut online the same day, followed by … Continue reading
Check it out, our Celebrity Scoop video is currently being featured on the homepage of the International Movie Trailer Festival. We also have an article featured on their blog which I pasted below: A Comedy Web Series Set in Small-town … Continue reading
In preparation for our show’s upcoming internet debut, we’ve created a Pueblo video podcast page in the iTunes store. Our first two Celebrity Scoop trailers are available for download there and we’ll be adding the episodes as soon as they … Continue reading
Last Sunday was Spanish Mother’s Day but I was so busy getting ready for my Pueblo premiere party that I didn’t get a chance to post a public thank you to my mom for all of her motherly guidance and … Continue reading
Well we worked till the 11th hour getting ready for our Pueblo premiere party, but I am happy to report that our sneak preview screening on Friday was a huge success. A big thank you to everyone who came and … Continue reading
A few photos from today’s shoot at the Radio Sierra station.
This project has evolved a lot since we first conceived of it and has almost taken on a life of it own. Mostly in a good way but occasionally in a man-eating-web-series-monster kind of way (our plan for five episodes … Continue reading
A few days ago Ben and I were invited to a fellow teacher’s home for churros and hot chocolate (a wintery Spanish tradition). This teacher is the mother of a darling little girl named Luna who we’d been hoping to … Continue reading